A Mooky Feeling!

A dummy, but it's alive. Near sea-moss, and similar reference alive gather herb exist. Props not near a no-get, cause he feels ALL. (Answers, phone or cords, zap #alive,means,talks) #no #MED,READ,IN,BOLD
  1. 6/19. 3:16 p.m. ok
  2. Bana: it just plays itself.
  3. Don: okay 
  4. Bana: as a ghost or something. And none. Like you may not even believe in ghosts, and it would be real in this situation.
  5. Don: okay
  6. Bana: stuff that gets muddled or mixed in it. And we see or say or relieve it. Strain and crap.
  7. Don: okay
  8. Bana: there is a deliberate action on it. It does go to jail. It does not like. And it does rhyme. But it does not wither.
  9. Don: okay
  10. Bana: people. Offspring. Function. Loud. Crowd. Only excite. And the place, is animal wants. Not the human part or pieces or section. Because it only see. But only the monkey action. Yes. So it does go. It is not primary or inclusive to us and our skill set. Meaning, we do it on a daily basis. But nobody wants to play sex and f****** actions or any of that! Or dolls and toys and crap.
  11. Don: is there a rating? People? That is it? Because I only see.
  12. Bana: right! No human or right or exist! Jail is combined in some kind of manner where metal has to be! Or bars or cages!
  13. Don: is there a matter? How can I congregate the property?
  14. Bana: YES!!!
  15. Don: okay
  16. Bana: it only go in a cage a group or box issue! One that is subscribed and not marked! And one that is involved! Yes!
  17. Don: okay 
  18. Bana: if there is a column or panel, wood or something in a home or outside, yes. And if he just places crap, yes!
  19. Don: okay 
  20. Bana: so when they exists come, does it do? Because I only see.
  21. Don: yes!
  22. Bana: okay
  23. Don: if there is anything, do. Because I only see.
  24. Bana: okay 
  25. Don: I 
  26. Bana: I don't really want. But I do get it.
  27. Don: okay 
  28. Bana: the whole system is reference of ego and compassion. And there is no art. So if you are to take yourself a Libby or Justin and make a doll, then it just resides or relieves its own issue system. It is art that has that. And he does not share or do or excite. So whenever it goes inside, I may see it in a bag or gift set or something.
  29. Don: okay 
  30. Bana: is there anything about it?
  31. Don: okay
  32. Bana: because it only see. And it does not understand. Yes
  33. Don: okay
  34. Bana: the most famous, is murderous inclinations and playing it on the screen. Nobody really gets it. But it is tatters here and there and that and now. And nobody gets it. Items are all over common air is a switch! Including error, breaks. And over broadcasted air or something. Yes
  35. Don: okay
  36. Bana: if I want it on my film x-ray and I see metal or something, of course. Nobody wants to see black on the film. Yes!
  37. Don: so whatever it go, just do? Y
  38. Bana: correct and yes!
  39. Don: is there anything about it?
  40. Bana: I don't need to feel tinges and scrapes and dense matter hurt pain ego. On body.
  41. Don: okay
  42. Bana: there is a strain and there is a scrunged up way.
  43. Don: okay 
  44. Bana: The compassion is none. So go involved. Because it will collect. And it will go. Yes!
  45. Don: whatever the feeling, just let it do.
  46. Bana: right 
  47. Don: okay 
  48. Bana: okay 
  49. Don: I 
  50. Bana: no

















Comments