Are you doing anything?

No 

  1. 6/21. 3:42 p.m. ok
  2. Bana: I don't really get it.
  3. Don: I
  4. Bana: if this is good, yes. But I do not get it. And I'm only saying.
  5. Don: okay
  6. Bana: the only way. Is now.
  7. Don: okay
  8. Bana: if there is anything, do.
  9. Don: no
  10. Bana: the only plight, is.
  11. Don: is there anything about it?
  12. Bana: yeah
  13. Don: if there is an ingredient for it, yes. But I do not get it.
  14. Bana: there is something, that will not have me to go up. And I only see.
  15. Don: but that's only because it do. Is there anything about it?
  16. Bana: no
  17. Don: I don't really go.
  18. Bana: I don't
  19. Don: is there anything about it? 
  20. Bana: I don't think there's anything.
  21. Don: okay
  22. Bana: the only none, is what just happened.
  23. Don: okay
  24. Bana: there shouldn't really be too much. But I do get it.
  25. Don: is there a guy?
  26. Bana: no
  27. Don: is there anything about it?
  28. Bana: no 
  29. Don: can you get up out of her?! Because it only see!
  30. Bana: there
  31. Don: there isn't none. But I do get it.
  32. Bana: okay
  33. Don: whatever a guy do, can you get it out?!
  34. Bana: I don't really want. I just see.
  35. Don: is there anything about it?
  36. Bana: I
  37. Don: get involved. Because she only do. 
  38. Bana: if there is none, let it do.
  39. Don: is there anything about it?
  40. Bana: no
  41. Don: is there a guy?
  42. Bana: yes
  43. Don: is he gone?
  44. Bana: no
  45. Don: is there anything about it?
  46. Bana: he have to go!
  47. Don: no
  48. Bana: there isn't anything.
  49. Don: okay 
  50. Bana: okay


 

Comments