Can I recall?

I don't really get it ‼️, wp ends down. And something wise thick and centered go

  1. 6/18. 9:16 p.m. ok
  2. Bana: if there is anything, let it do.
  3. Don: if there is anything, let it do.
  4. Bana: I don't really get it. But I do see. Time is. But I do not see.
  5. Don: okay
  6. Bana: then, whatever it is, I just am. So what the f***?! I really am not getting anything
  7. Don: I don't know.
  8. Bana: then it is a hemorrhage.
  9. Don: okay
  10. Bana: if there is a person, let it do.
  11. Don: there is none. But I do get it.
  12. Bana: I
  13. Don: I
  14. Bana: I don't really understand. But I do see.
  15. Don: if there is anything, do. Because she see!
  16. Bana: is there anything?
  17. Don: no 
  18. Bana: can you get involved?
  19. Don: no 
  20. Bana: I
  21. Don: is there anything about it?
  22. Bana: I recognize that WP cannot do the same. Yes. But there is something, if there is one, just let it do.
  23. Don: ok
  24. Bana: are you one?
  25. Don: I have no engagement with anything.
  26. Bana: if there is anything, let it do.
  27. Don: okay
  28. Bana: it is ridiculous. It is a formation of centric and thick. Only.
  29. Don: okay
  30. Bana: when it do, it just do. But it does not. Because it only go.
  31. Don: okay
  32. Bana: if it is a scatter House of thick and just does not pay attention, yes. But he's over here. And does not listen. But we do. And there is none.
  33. Don: okay
  34. Bana: when I do, it just do.
  35. Don: there is a no let, and he only do.
  36. Bana: right 
  37. Don: okay 
  38. Bana: is there anything about it?
  39. Don: no
  40. Bana: then let the first go, then the last. Because it just does not do.
  41. Don: okay 
  42. Bana: I don't really get it.
  43. Don: I don't.
  44. Bana: when I do.
  45. Don: when it goes.
  46. Bana: is there anyone? Because I only see.
  47. Don: is there anything about it?
  48. Bana: no
  49. Don: is there anything about it?
  50. Bana: no



 

Comments