Can there be anything?

I ‼️👍they say art. Guru. Once it. Y. The acknowledgment, jails itself. Yes

  1. 6/9. 2:12 p.m. ok
  2. Bana: are you the one?
  3. Don: if there is anything, do.
  4. Bana: I
  5. Don: is there anything about it?
  6. Bana: I
  7. Don: is there anything about a person?
  8. Bana: no 
  9. Don: is there anything about me?
  10. Bana: correct
  11. Don: is there anything about a guru when we're saying it? Because I only see.
  12. Bana: they say art.
  13. Don: is there anything about a guy?
  14. Bana: they don't do. But they do go to, none. They go to jail. And it's for s***. They did not whisper.
  15. Don: is there anything about it?
  16. Bana: no
  17. Don: if there is anything, let it do.
  18. Bana: no
  19. Don: do 
  20. Bana: I
  21. Don: if you are gone, then do.
  22. Bana: is there anyone? Because I only see.
  23. Don: I
  24. Bana: is there anything about it?
  25. Don: I
  26. Bana: there is anything, do.
  27. Don: the one. I only see.
  28. Bana: I
  29. Don: is there anything about a person?
  30. Bana: I
  31. Don: the discreet note of nothing, only seeps. And I only see. And I only get it.
  32. Bana: if there is anything, do.
  33. Don: when a one only sees, does she do?
  34. Bana: no
  35. Don: when a one only do, does it see? And does it see?
  36. Bana: no
  37. Don: is there anything about it? 
  38. Bana: it's a guy. It does not do.
  39. Don: if there is anything, do.
  40. Bana: that only means that it do.
  41. Don: are you one?
  42. Bana: are you at all?
  43. Don: no
  44. Bana: if there is anything, do.
  45. Don: I
  46. Bana: then, whatever it is, just do. Because we only see.
  47. Don: it only sees. But it does not go out. Yes!
  48. Bana: then what?! The f***?
  49. Don: I
  50. Bana: then

 

Comments