Can there be anything?
Is there anything?
- 6/11. 8:38 a.m. ok
- Bana: if there is anything, do.
- Don: I
- Bana: is there anything about it?
- Don: no
- Bana: if there is none, let it do.
- Don: okay
- Bana: if there is a silent, then do. Because I only see.
- Don: is there anything? Because I only see.
- Bana: I
- Don: if there is anything, let it do. Because I only see.
- Bana: if there is anything, do. Because I only do.
- Don: if there is anything, let it do. Because I only see. But I do not get it.
- Bana: then, do. Because I only see.
- Don: I
- Bana: if there is anything, do. Because I only get it.
- Don: then
- Bana: I
- Don: if there is a wonder or a wither or any of the spells or any of it, then do. Because I only see.
- Bana: it is not fat. Or belong.
- Don: it is not fair skin, or any of it. Because I only see.
- Bana: is there anything about it?
- Don: no
- Bana: and get the F**UP!
- Don: is there anything about it?
- Bana: I
- Don: is there anything about a person?
- Bana: no
- Don: is there anything about a guy?
- Bana: no
- Don: is there anything about a cow? Because I only see.
- Bana: I
- Don: if there is anything, do.
- Bana: get up!
- Don: get the f*** up!
- Bana: is there anything about a person?
- Don: is there anything about F?
- Bana: do!
- Don: go!
- Bana: get involved!
- Don: is there anything about a guy? Because I only see.
- Bana: there is none!
- Don: get to it!
- Bana: then!
- Don: what?!
- Bana: I!
- Don: there is none!
- Bana: how come?!
- Don: there should be none!
- Bana: okay!
Comments
Post a Comment