Can there be something?

I ๐Ÿ‘“, #tape

  1. 6/25. 10:12 p.m. ok
  2. Bana: where would it go? And what is it?
  3. Don: okay
  4. Bana: did I get all the way through? What is the tape? And why did it relieve? And why is it a mole?
  5. Don: did it get involved?
  6. Bana: no
  7. Don: there is none. But I do not want. And I only get.
  8. Bana: then it is.
  9. Don: what?!
  10. Bana: can you get involved?
  11. Don: no
  12. Bana: is there anything?
  13. Don: no
  14. Bana: is there anything about a person?
  15. Don: no
  16. Bana: if there is anything, do. But I do not see.
  17. Don: no
  18. Bana: okay
  19. Don: okay
  20. Bana: did I find it?
  21. Don: no
  22. Bana: is there something?
  23. Don: no
  24. Bana: if there is none, let it do.
  25. Don: no
  26. Bana: okay
  27. Don: no
  28. Bana: okay 
  29. Don: okay 
  30. Bana: I 
  31. Don: don't
  32. Bana: okay 
  33. Don: I 
  34. Bana: don't
  35. Don: okay 
  36. Bana: I 
  37. Don: I 
  38. Bana: did you get to it?
  39. Don: no
  40. Bana: there is a guy, and he only do.
  41. Don: okay 
  42. Bana: I 
  43. Don: I 
  44. Bana: we only.
  45. Don: okay
  46. Bana: there isn't anything.
  47. Don: okay
  48. Bana: I 
  49. Don: okay 
  50. Bana: I 



 

Comments