Can you be more important?

Can there be something about it? ‼️, system imp. Manager Michelle. No. Nose spread and don't. Can't breathe 

  1. 6/12. 11:08 p.m. ok
  2. Bana: is this the only?
  3. Don: I don't really want.
  4. Bana: is there a person?
  5. Don: I
  6. Bana: if there is an individual, let it do.
  7. Don: I don't really get it.
  8. Bana: is there anything about it?
  9. Don: no
  10. Bana: can you get involved? Because I only see. But I do not get it.
  11. Don: no
  12. Bana: is there anything about it? Because she only do.
  13. Don: there's a system, imp. And she will not do it.
  14. Bana: I
  15. Don: can there be anything about it? Because I only see.
  16. Bana: I
  17. Don: no
  18. Bana: there is one, but there is nothing. Because whenever I do her it just goes.
  19. Don: are you sure? Because I only see. 
  20. Bana: there is Michelle. And she is the manager. And she only sees.
  21. Don: okay
  22. Bana: if I pull out of my mouth and then my mind tries to speak. That's the same.
  23. Don: does she need to talk? Because I only see you.
  24. Bana: they're too nervous. And I'm not sure why. Because it only insults.
  25. Don: right
  26. Bana: whatever she is, it just do.
  27. Don: there is no time.
  28. Bana: if she needs to play, I only do. But I do not get it.
  29. Don: okay
  30. Bana: take the sound, and bring it down. But it does not do.
  31. Don: whatever it is, let it do.
  32. Bana: I
  33. Don: what the f***?! Cuz I only see.
  34. Bana: right
  35. Don: can you get involved? Because I only see.
  36. Bana: there is a clown. And she does not do.
  37. Don: are you aware? 
  38. Bana: can I get to the part? Because I only see.
  39. Don: okay
  40. Bana: get down!
  41. Don: okay
  42. Bana: ride up!
  43. Don: okay
  44. Bana: are you aware?
  45. Don: I
  46. Bana: there needs to be nothing!
  47. Don: I can't get involved. Because I only see.
  48. Bana: is there something climbing up me and does not do? Sound!
  49. Don: there is something!
  50. Bana: okay


 

Comments