Could you get involved?

I

  1. 6/28. 1:06 p.m. ok
  2. Bana: is there anything about it?
  3. Don: no 
  4. Bana: is there anything about it?
  5. Don: no
  6. Bana: is there a guy?
  7. Don: if there is anything, let it do.
  8. Bana: I 
  9. Don: okay 
  10. Bana: I 
  11. Don: no
  12. Bana: okay 
  13. Don: I 
  14. Bana: no
  15. Don: okay 
  16. Bana: I 
  17. Don: I wouldn't have anything. But I do get it.
  18. Bana: no
  19. Don: okay 
  20. Bana: there is none!
  21. Don: okay 
  22. Bana: I 
  23. Don: no
  24. Bana: no
  25. Don: okay 
  26. Bana: I 
  27. Don: I don't really want.
  28. Bana: no
  29. Don: okay 
  30. Bana: is there a guy?
  31. Don: no
  32. Bana: then where is it? Because I only understand.
  33. Don: I can't inject Terry saying that.
  34. Bana: okay 
  35. Don: I 
  36. Bana: okay 
  37. Don: no
  38. Bana: I 
  39. Don: no
  40. Bana: there shouldn't be anything.
  41. Don: okay 
  42. Bana: I 
  43. Don: no
  44. Bana: can you get to where you do?
  45. Don: no
  46. Bana: okay
  47. Don: I 
  48. Bana: there would be none!
  49. Don: no
  50. Bana: okay 



 

Comments