Did you get anything out of it?

Okay πŸ‘ πŸ‘Œ πŸ‘ 😊 😊 

  1. 6/20. 7:30 p.m. ok
  2. Bana: I don't really get it.
  3. Don: is there a tone?
  4. Bana: okay 
  5. Don: I 
  6. Bana: if there is anything, do.
  7. Don: okay 
  8. Bana: I 
  9. Don: no
  10. Bana: think
  11. Don: is there anything about it?
  12. Bana: I
  13. Don: no
  14. Bana: is there anything about it?
  15. Don: I
  16. Bana: okay
  17. Don: no
  18. Bana: think about it.
  19. Don: okay 
  20. Bana: okay
  21. Don: okay
  22. Bana: then what?
  23. Don: this is a condescending path. So can we arrive?
  24. Bana: no
  25. Don: is there anything about it?
  26. Bana: I
  27. Don: the only reference is now. But if you deliver, it would just go.
  28. Bana: okay
  29. Don: can you do?
  30. Bana: no
  31. Don: there is a one. But I do not see.
  32. Bana: okay
  33. Don: there
  34. Bana: no
  35. Don: the only vibe, is now. So get up!
  36. Bana: okay
  37. Don: there is none. 
  38. Bana: I only get it. But I do see.
  39. Don: is there a now?
  40. Bana: no
  41. Don: get involved. Because it does do anything.
  42. Bana: okay
  43. Don: when a guy go, he just do.
  44. Bana: okay
  45. Don: get involved.
  46. Bana: there
  47. Don: okay
  48. Bana: I'm not really sure. But I think there is trauma.
  49. Don: okay
  50. Bana: no







 

Comments