I can only do

 What? ‼️ Talking or let's talk about the package and general information on money and why. And some online ridicules or riddles that do it.

  1. 6/17. 3:19 p.m. okay 
  2. Bana: there can't be anything!
  3. Don: okay
  4. Bana: if you are one, then do.
  5. Don: okay
  6. Bana: we're going to work on that thing. And we're going to pull it in and make a whole lot. Yay!
  7. Don: okay 
  8. Bana: is there anything about it?
  9. Don: no
  10. Bana: okay
  11. Don: if you were gone, I will work. But I know I read. And I know I see.
  12. Bana: I 
  13. Don: is there anything about it?
  14. Bana: no
  15. Don: is there anything about me?
  16. Bana: yeah
  17. Don: is there anything about it? Because I only see.
  18. Bana: it's a whole lot.
  19. Don: okay 
  20. Bana: if you can replay everything, you win yay! But then there is something. There's a wolf.
  21. Don: okay
  22. Bana: whatever it is, he has to do it. And then if he loses, everything is on the table. Right smack dab and in the middle and yes!
  23. Don: okay 
  24. Bana: can you replay, da da da da!
  25. Don: it is!
  26. Bana: good!
  27. Don: if there is one, it does not do. But I would only do it.
  28. Bana: if there is yodel, I automatically say it is. It's just in front. It's not at the SS station or any of that. But I see it. Yay!
  29. Don: if I can turn, that's yours.
  30. Bana: right. I just need enough elbow space and I don't even notice any of it!
  31. Don: is there anything about it?
  32. Bana: yeah. It's low enough. So nothing's really touching. Yes
  33. Don: is there anything about it?
  34. Bana: if you look at the machine one online and it only has tokens, yes. Everything on there has a cash purpose. So I know the timing. And the belt. But nobody really knows how to get up there. And everything slides. And you have to refresh your knowledge. And you may be on tv.
  35. Don: right
  36. Bana: okay
  37. Don: that's the difference. Okay 
  38. Bana: correct
  39. Don: is there anything about it?
  40. Bana: right. There is. There would be everything. So it's just kind of moving up. And then it stops. Because I have to recognize I see myself only. Then it just causes or flat out I say it.
  41. Don: if there is anything, do.
  42. Bana: okay
  43. Don: okay
  44. Bana: if I do anything, I would do. But I only see.
  45. Don: is there anything that you're prepping at?
  46. Bana: almost every f****** item! LOL. It doesn't seem like anything is loose. And then I have to work it. And I may have an order of operations up front and close at it. But yes!
  47. Don: is there anything about item?
  48. Bana: GC goes up front, but I keep telling her to pull and through. But she doesn't hear. But other than that, it's just minor. And it only puts itself there. And all of its about the difference. Only
  49. Don: is there any?
  50. Bana: nah



Comments