I do not

🎬Ref: pesters talk. HE. cg do. register,Donate. Drain pipes. Moles and tape see #guy do, he do not. Casted
  1. 6/24. 3:55 p.m. ok
  2. Bana: there is a guy. And he do not.
  3. Don: there is none.
  4. Bana: there is a person.
  5. Don: no
  6. Bana: there can't be anything. So whatever it do, I just need.
  7. Don: there can't 
  8. Bana: okay
  9. Don: if there is a one, do.
  10. Bana: there shouldn't be anything.
  11. Don: okay
  12. Bana: there should be none.
  13. Don: okay
  14. Bana: if there is an arrive, let it do.
  15. Don: okay
  16. Bana: there is a meddling act. And it does not do.
  17. Don: okay
  18. Bana: there is an arrange, let it do.
  19. Don: okay 
  20. Bana: if there is sleep assortment or consort, let it do.
  21. Don: okay
  22. Bana: let the bribe go. That it is a stick, molted, stink, and grab.
  23. Don: and if it uses, it's up use. Yes
  24. Bana: it only replenish.
  25. Don: but it do not. And it go.
  26. Bana: it is the whole, everything. But I do not do. Like a mole or a cell that only says that it's back to back. Not that. A mole. And it tells.
  27. Don: it does not relate. But it's slime. It slithers a talk and you laugh.
  28. Bana: the only way, I can do, is none.
  29. Don: what it do, is kindly tell.
  30. Bana: so what, it is, is if I use it, it's done. And I have to wait.
  31. Don: okay
  32. Bana: then, everything is done. But you have to recall or recant your salute.
  33. Don: right
  34. Bana: I'm not certain the back is straight I believe everything is done.
  35. Don: right
  36. Bana: so if he, go, then it only is. But I have to relate.
  37. Don: okay 
  38. Bana: can you get involved?
  39. Don: there's a guy. And he's gone.
  40. Bana: are you done?
  41. Don: is there anything?
  42. Bana: nah
  43. Don: did you get it?
  44. Bana: I
  45. Don: some
  46. Bana: more
  47. Don: the only relating is a spiraling entity or a spear head.
  48. Bana: did you grab? And did you get? And did you see? And did you know?
  49. Don: go!
  50. Bana: get!









Comments