I think this is a pervert or something

He won't let up 

  1. 6/17. 11:49 p.m. ok
  2. Bana: he won't
  3. Don: is there anything about it?
  4. Bana: no
  5. Don: then what is it?
  6. Bana: no
  7. Don: I can't get involved. But I do get it.
  8. Bana: there is a guy. He only yelled. And he said stop. And there was none.
  9. Don: okay
  10. Bana: are you aware?
  11. Don: no
  12. Bana: if there is none, then let it do.
  13. Don: that I won't let it.
  14. Bana: okay
  15. Don: there is one. But I do not get it.
  16. Bana: there was a sane idea. But I do not get it.
  17. Don: I
  18. Bana: what the reference, is. But I do see.
  19. Don: do you get? 
  20. Bana: can you get involved with it?
  21. Don: no 
  22. Bana: if there is none, let it do.
  23. Don: okay 
  24. Bana: what the f*** is it? Because I only see.
  25. Don: there is a time. But I do not get it.
  26. Bana: are you there?
  27. Don: why are you late?
  28. Bana: is there an arrival? Because I only see.
  29. Don: did you do reasonable friction? Because I only see.
  30. Bana: there should be none.
  31. Don: what are you?
  32. Bana: there is a group, and it only do.
  33. Don: did you get involved?
  34. Bana: yes
  35. Don: did you get raped on it? Because I only see.
  36. Bana: no
  37. Don: it 
  38. Bana:  okay 
  39. Don: what are you?
  40. Bana: there is none. But I do get it.
  41. Don: can you get involved?
  42. Bana: they took my video, and I did not do.
  43. Don: I don't think there is anything that can say it.
  44. Bana: I
  45. Don: whatever it is, she think.
  46. Bana: did it?
  47. Don: no
  48. Bana: then get involved.
  49. Don: did this person know?
  50. Bana: I


 

Comments