If there is anything, do

Do you want? 

  1. 6/7. 8:19 p.m. ok
  2. Bana: is there anything about it?
  3. Don: I
  4. Bana: get the tone to a direct. Because I only see.
  5. Don: I
  6. Bana: if there is anything, do.
  7. Don: okay
  8. Bana: then recognize any, because I only see.
  9. Don: okay
  10. Bana: what the f*** is it?! Because I only understand!
  11. Don: no!
  12. Bana: where is it?
  13. Don: I'm supposed to have a pocketbook of anything! Now!
  14. Bana: is there anything about it?!
  15. Don: no!
  16. Bana: is there a rid system about it? Because I only see.
  17. Don: are you doing?!
  18. Bana: no!
  19. Don: are you aware?! 
  20. Bana: if there is anything, let it do.
  21. Don: no
  22. Bana: get the time up!
  23. Don: no
  24. Bana: whatever it is, do. Because it only see.
  25. Don: no
  26. Bana: recognize that I am the one. Because I am here.
  27. Don: no
  28. Bana: if there is some tone, then just let it do.
  29. Don: okay
  30. Bana: what are you?
  31. Don: no
  32. Bana: then whatever it is, let it do.
  33. Don: can I get involved?
  34. Bana: there is a silent one. And he only sees.
  35. Don: get!
  36. Bana: are you there?
  37. Don: no
  38. Bana: are you there?
  39. Don: no
  40. Bana: are you there?
  41. Don: no
  42. Bana: are you in?
  43. Don: yes
  44. Bana: is there any one? Because I only see.
  45. Don: no
  46. Bana: is there anything about it?
  47. Don: I
  48. Bana: is there anything about me?
  49. Don: yes
  50. Bana: is there anything about you?



 

Comments