If there is anything, do

I 
  1. 6/13. 8:44 p.m. ok
  2. Bana: what is it?
  3. Don: is there anything?
  4. Bana: I
  5. Don: there is anything, let it do. Why are they not getting quadrants of anything? Like, episodes? Of any? The same setting but different manner?
  6. Bana: why is it a meme or a gesture? And all the way down the line?
  7. Don: is there anything about it? Because we only see.
  8. Bana: I
  9. Don: I don't really get it. But I do see.
  10. Bana: if there is anything, let it do.
  11. Don: are you the only? Because I only see.
  12. Bana: I am. But if there is anything, let it do.
  13. Don: okay 
  14. Bana: when there is anything, do it do? Because I only see.
  15. Don: if there is anything, let it do.
  16. Bana: if there is anything, let it do. Because I only understand.
  17. Don: I
  18. Bana: whatever it is, let it do. But I do not get it.
  19. Don: okay 
  20. Bana: what it is. What it is not. What is it? Because I only see.
  21. Don: is there anything about it? Because I only understand.
  22. Bana: is there anything about it? Because I only get it.
  23. Don: no
  24. Bana: is there anything about it? Because I only see.
  25. Don: no
  26. Bana: is there anything about it cuz I only understand?
  27. Don: is there anything about it?
  28. Bana: no
  29. Don: if there is anything that's extending and then letting it, then just push it out now!
  30. Bana: what is it?!
  31. Don: why are you liberated?!
  32. Bana: if there is anything, let it do.
  33. Don: I
  34. Bana: whatever the reason, just do.
  35. Don: she cannot!
  36. Bana: if there is anything, do.
  37. Don: no 
  38. Bana: what are you?
  39. Don: I
  40. Bana: whatever it is, let the thing do. Because it does not do.
  41. Don: okay
  42. Bana: if you are involved, let it do.
  43. Don: what are you? Because I only see.
  44. Bana: okay
  45. Don: if there is anything, let it do.
  46. Bana: okay
  47. Don: what is the hold? And what is the problem? And what is it now?
  48. Bana: is there anything about a lip? Because I only see a distinction or a designation or a apparition! Is there a one?
  49. Don: is there anything about it?
  50. Bana: no


Comments