Is there a guy?

Okay 

  1. 6/28. 7:24 a.m. ok
  2. Bana: I can't deliver.
  3. Don: there is one.
  4. Bana: okay
  5. Don: there should be none.
  6. Bana: I 
  7. Don: okay 
  8. Bana: I 
  9. Don: okay 
  10. Bana: I can't tell.
  11. Don: no
  12. Bana: okay 
  13. Don: I 
  14. Bana: there should be none.
  15. Don: okay 
  16. Bana: I 
  17. Don: okay. But there is.
  18. Bana: what it do?
  19. Don: none 
  20. Bana: are you the only?
  21. Don: okay 
  22. Bana: I 
  23. Don: no
  24. Bana: then get the F up! And do something!
  25. Don: okay
  26. Bana: I 
  27. Don: the only one, is a person.
  28. Bana: okay 
  29. Don: it does not do.
  30. Bana: okay 
  31. Don: it does not have respect. But it does see.
  32. Bana: is there anything about it?
  33. Don: no
  34. Bana: if there is none, then do.
  35. Don: no 
  36. Bana: okay 
  37. Don: I 
  38. Bana: there can't be anything that see. Because it just dissolve.
  39. Don: are you the one?
  40. Bana: yeah 
  41. Don: I 
  42. Bana: okay 
  43. Don: if there is anything, let it do.
  44. Bana: no
  45. Don: okay 
  46. Bana: I 
  47. Don: is there anything about it?
  48. Bana: no
  49. Don: okay 
  50. Bana: I 




Comments