Just for two measly f****** dollars?!

And a box of damn, forgive my relentless, some goddamn candy?! ‼️,C: talk. (Where's my birthday money and why did I forget? And why is that thing down there? Cop stir)

  1. 6/8. 6:43 p.m. ok
  2. Bana: if there is anything, let it do.
  3. Don: no
  4. Bana: I 
  5. Don: is there anything about it?
  6. Bana: is there anything about it?
  7. Don: I
  8. Bana: I
  9. Don: is there anything that will do it?
  10. Bana: no
  11. Don: if there is anything, do.
  12. Bana: I
  13. Don: is there anything about it?
  14. Bana: no
  15. Don: if I can only get involved with it, did you have anything to do with her missing her birthday and then acknowledging that you're stubborn?!
  16. Bana: no
  17. Don: is there anything? Because I only see.
  18. Bana: no
  19. Don: is there a jizzy? Because I only see ve and someone else, vo or any of them? Did CG ask you to do anything? 
  20. C: I 
  21. Bana: do you have anything to do with it? Check it off now! Do it! 
  22. C: I CAN ONLY!
  23. Don: I don't have anything to do with you. Now go!
  24. Bana: if there is anything, let it do.
  25. Don: if there is anything, let it do.
  26. Bana: I
  27. Don: is there anything about it?
  28. Bana: okay
  29. Don: there is anything, let it do.
  30. Bana: I
  31. Don: I
  32. Bana: is there anything to do with it? Because I only see.
  33. Don: if there is none, let it do.
  34. Bana: then what the f*** is he scrubbing on, the thing is f**** up at the end up or looking or stare?
  35. Don: I got to go up! But I do go! I up!
  36. Bana: okay
  37. Don: is there anything about it?
  38. Bana: no
  39. Don: if there is anything about it? 
  40. Bana: if there is anything, let it do.
  41. Don: I
  42. Bana: if there is anything, let it do. But I'm here.
  43. Don: is there anything about it?
  44. Bana: I
  45. Don: is there anything about me? Because I only see.
  46. Bana: there is none.
  47. Don: I
  48. Bana: there is none.
  49. Don: if there is anything, let it do.
  50. Bana: I






 

Comments