The disaster call backs!
Trying to save the universe, and it fails!
- 6/14. 8:15 p.m. ok
- Bana: give people a reference first. Because it's not going to work. But whatever you do, let him do. Because there is none!
- Don: I
- Bana: but whenever it gets involved, I will only do. Because, there should be nothing. But whenever a person is, above it, they will only relate the list only. A person does not need to sit and then mingle.
- Don: so, what did it do?
- Bana: it's sat, pulled the list, and then had a person to be some type of system shark that only bites. And everybody witnessed him bite. Him. Meaning only his bite mark was left. And not the shark literally. And then everybody saw that he was a dick only. And nobody really references why. So I'm at a rate of no call backs anymore. Until someone can sit meaningfully in the conversation that is.
- Don: well, nobody really has to sit. They just arrive. So why not, come late, submissive subservient any of it? Like, why?
- Bana: SHARK DUCK! If I can't arrive with a sentence that forms the whole opinion, then the guy is just crap anyway! Nobody can raise the stakes on the conversation, and then he starts saying the word duck and it means the other.
- Don: correct! And right! But you did raise the stakes! So where is he?!
- Bana: he's in this conversation! Always! And none! If art doesn't want to be a boy or a dingbat or a rhythm, then he's tasking his head only in it. The information is. But his whole mouth is on the subject. Here now!
- Don: so why don't we get the boy out of the conversation? Before we get into rhetoric that only sees?
- Bana: that's why that is. Because rhetoric sees. He is not the one. So he's only going to get involved as much as what I'm saying. But if I'm only at the place, he's never! So everybody can get a dime! But whatever arrives, we have to slack it off and then say that they haven't done s*** else anywhere!
- Don: so why does hunky dory only arrive that he or s***? But why doesn't he flag though?!
- Bana: s*** hears! And he only is loud! Hahaha!
- Don: okay so the door shook! So whatever the f*** is it now?! And why are we only arriving?!
- Bana: get involved. Because my schedule is very hard. That is the shaking or shook. There is nothing! He can't win anything over why I say it or when or where it is! And how come either! He really needs to tone down his method and to recognize that someone sees that!
- Don: if there is anything, let it do.
- Bana: certainly! But I'm only going to witness one. One certain ass joint, that only wants to make it! And that'll be it on the jargon! I promise!
- Don: so if I only get involved, everything will Rhythm the way that I am?! Because I only see noise and news and s***, but I do not see it. So where is it?
- Bana: why does he have a Time method and why does it call? I need to get the call thing that he does. Because there is nothing whining. And he only is receiving his self as it. He needs to stop perceiving and needs to stop saying self. Because he is not came at all yet. But we do need the money. Now!
- Don: okay
- Bana: so, whatever the cash situation is, we can go through that. But that's only going to come. But what I'm looking for is arrive. There should be nothing structured. Nothing made up.
- Don: if there is anything, I will do. But there is a mission. So I'm not really sure what that guy is hearing for or what it is that that is. Because there's nothing that that is! Literally! So when I get involved, I will just inform myself when I'm there. Because there is nothing! And I'm aware that the doors open on Monday like in a few hours, but I'm not delinquent enough for me to, tomorrow is what I'm saying, but I'm not delinquent enough. I'm trying to get involved with if that was a lever for me to up the ante on the conversation or you? Vo why are you the only one? And then that's it on ones.
- Bana: is there anything about it? Because I only sense that you are one. This is that!
- Don: okay. If there is a certain manner, yes. There is nothing turning to me.
- Bana: if there is something, then it just turns. But if you were turning out, and then in, and wanting it to talk, that is illegal. So just get the heck out of here. Now! Cuz I have to revive myself that I am on.
- Don: is there a one? Because we only see solution and argumentation that only delivers.
- Bana: what is the argument for? Because they only have head. And there is only witness.
- Don: there is none. But I do get it. So whatever it is that we have to do, I would just alleged that I am the one.
- Bana: there is certain remarks that partake with that piece. But I do not get it. And I only see. So if he wants to argue, let it do.
- Don: is there a witness? Because I only see.
- Bana: is there anything about it? Because I only hear.
- Don: if the one was thrown, yes. And she did not make it. And he only laughed.
- Bana: it's the same as momo. Nobody wants to see her laugh. Or smirk. Or get to herself besides or something.
- Don: the only smirk is cg, but I do not understand it. And he only does it literate.
- Bana: if there is anything, let it do. Because I only see. You really have to get involved.
- Don: would it be a man? Because I only understand. If there is a unit or something, I just missed everything.
- Bana:
- Don:
- Bana:
- Don:
- Bana:
- Don:
- Bana:
- Don:
- Bana:
- Don:
- Bana:
- Don:
- Bana:
Comments
Post a Comment