There is a guy

WOULD YOU HAPPEN TO RECOGNIZE ANYTHING? 

  1.  6/30. 1:40 p.m. ok
  2. Bana: and that's only because it do.
  3. Don: no
  4. Bana: it would only.
  5. Don: because it only do.
  6. Bana: okay 
  7. Don: I 
  8. Bana: what it do, is. None. But I do get it.
  9. Don: okay 
  10. Bana: I 
  11. Don: this is really insane! But I do get it.
  12. Bana: no
  13. Don: okay 
  14. Bana: I 
  15. Don: is there insolent? Because I only see.
  16. Bana: okay
  17. Don: good
  18. Bana: there can't be anything.
  19. Don: I don't really get it. 
  20. Bana: I can only tell. But it does do.
  21. Don: there's a clerical.
  22. Bana: but it only see.
  23. Don: there can't be anything.
  24. Bana: okay 
  25. Don: I 
  26. Bana: no
  27. Don: realize 
  28. Bana: okay 
  29. Don: I 
  30. Bana: the thing only pucks. And it does not do. And what is it?
  31. Don: let it go!
  32. Bana: it do not do!
  33. Don: okay 
  34. Bana: I 
  35. Don: there is an insane person! And he only do!
  36. Bana: okay 
  37. Don: I 
  38. Bana: did you get involved?
  39. Don: no
  40. Bana: okay 
  41. Don: I 
  42. Bana: no
  43. Don: think
  44. Bana: okay 
  45. Don: no
  46. Bana: low
  47. Don: I 
  48. Bana: if that is none! What the F?! 
  49. Don: okay?!
  50. Bana: yes!







Comments