There is none

Is there anything about it? ‼️, there is no fat. (READ, IN) MORE. Reconciliations of the I and unit that only sees, do. When I see, he shouldn't say. Yada yada. Yes

  1. 6/10. 9:34 a.m. ok
  2. Bana: I
  3. Don: if there is anything, do.
  4. Bana: there shouldn't be anything. But I do get it.
  5. Don: okay
  6. Bana: whatever it is, do. But I do see.
  7. Don: is there anything about it?
  8. Bana: nothing moved. And I only was here. Yes
  9. Don: okay
  10. Bana: and once I do, anything, it would only do.
  11. Don: okay
  12. Bana: when I see, he shouldn't say, and he shouldn't talk. Because everything was done.
  13. Don: ok
  14. Bana: and when I get to it, I only understand. That it was talk. But I only see.
  15. Don: okay 
  16. Bana: if I only grab it, yes. But he does not repeat. Because it only parlays it to a one that says things like that.
  17. Don: do you recognize that you were seeing?
  18. Bana: I
  19. Don: if there is anything, let it do. 
  20. Bana: what?
  21. Don: if there is anything, do.
  22. Bana: I don't really have to be mentioned. Hahaha
  23. Don: oh
  24. Bana: when the script is, just let it do. Because it only is that anyway. Be or something about it?
  25. Don: are you the only?
  26. Bana: hahaha. I have my topic.
  27. Don: is there anything else about it?
  28. Bana: no
  29. Don: is there anything about people?
  30. Bana: I
  31. Don: if there is anything, let it do.
  32. Bana: no
  33. Don: is there anything about it?
  34. Bana: no
  35. Don: if there is anything, let it do. But I do not get it.
  36. Bana: I
  37. Don: is there anything about it? 
  38. Bana: is there anything about me?
  39. Don: no
  40. Bana: is there anything about it? Because I only see.
  41. Don: no
  42. Bana: okay
  43. Don: is there anything about it?
  44. Bana: no
  45. Don: if there is anything, do. Because this boy is f**! And he is not filtering or preset or any of it.
  46. Bana: SOUND
  47. Don: it cannot.
  48. Bana: don't
  49. Don: is there anything about it? Because I only see.
  50. Bana: no


 

Comments