There would be none!

If it wasn't for any of your shenanigans! ๐Ÿ‘“, NAH, THAT'S FINE NO NO THAT LADY. (there is something there, and you're only plugging, and it only shows). 3,5 now (right), in week. Nahhh

  1. 6/29. 2:46 p.m. ok
  2. Bana: I can't get!
  3. Don: if it do, it just do.
  4. Bana: these are the only!
  5. Don: I am!
  6. Bana: is there anything about it?
  7. Don: is there anything about it? Because I only see.
  8. Bana: no
  9. Don: is there a guy?
  10. Bana: no
  11. Don: okay 
  12. Bana: I 
  13. Don: okay 
  14. Bana: I 
  15. Don: no
  16. Bana: then what?
  17. Don: NAH, THAT'S FINE NO NO THAT LADY 
  18. Bana: right
  19. Don: okay 
  20. Bana: I can only see.
  21. Don: then what is it?
  22. Bana: there is something there, and you're only plugging, and it only shows.
  23. Don: okay
  24. Bana: I can only do.
  25. Don: there wasn't none.
  26. Bana: okay 
  27. Don: is there a group or a part that only see?
  28. Bana: there isn't none!
  29. Don: are you the one?
  30. Bana: no
  31. Don: get involved! Because I only see.
  32. Bana: there can't be anything!
  33. Don: okay 
  34. Bana: I 
  35. Don: no
  36. Bana: okay 
  37. Don: okay 
  38. Bana: is there anything about it?
  39. Don: I 
  40. Bana: is there anything about it?
  41. Don: no
  42. Bana: okay 
  43. Don: I 
  44. Bana: no
  45. Don: I 
  46. Bana: there would be nothing. But there's drama. But there is none.
  47. Don: okay 
  48. Bana: I 
  49. Don: no
  50. Bana: I


 

Comments