What the world? Did?

Are you the one? Because I only see 

  1. 6/16. 12:22 a.m. are you the one? 
  2. Bana: if there is anything, let it do. I think that guy tangles.
  3. Don: I don't remember in it. So please stop!
  4. Bana: are you the one?
  5. Don: if there is anything, let it do.
  6. Bana: are you the one?
  7. Don: I
  8. Bana: if there is anything, let it do. Because I do not see.
  9. Don: okay
  10. Bana: is there anything about it?
  11. Don: I thought that we had it up. But I did not see.
  12. Bana: is there anything about it?
  13. Don: no
  14. Bana: is there a guy? Because I only see.
  15. Don: I only see that these are here.
  16. Bana: that's because that guy f**** her really hard. And he did not come back. And I'm only here.
  17. Don: okay
  18. Bana: and there's no tone on come back or repeat or response. So I keep going. And I'm not really sure what that is either.
  19. Don: okay 
  20. Bana: I'm only here. But I do not get it. And I'm only up. I think it's Kathy or something. I only think she needs. But no one resurrected it. Either.
  21. Don: I really don't get it.
  22. Bana: okay
  23. Don: if there is anything, let it do.
  24. Bana: it's only your s***. But I do not get it. Yes
  25. Don: do you understand people?
  26. Bana: I
  27. Don: the guy only wants. But you did it. And he only took. And he said I can't. And then he ran. And he's the only period
  28. Bana: right
  29. Don: if there is anything, do not gesture. She does not want.
  30. Bana: okay
  31. Don: if it just stays, then you do. Yes
  32. Bana: right
  33. Don: whatever it is, let it do.
  34. Bana: if there is anything, no.
  35. Don: if I can only get. Yes
  36. Bana: is there anything that's telling her anything?
  37. Don: why would she do? 
  38. Bana: can there be anything about it?
  39. Don: I
  40. Bana: if there is anything, let it do. Because I only see.
  41. Don: I 
  42. Bana: are you the only?
  43. Don: is there anything about it?
  44. Bana: I 
  45. Don: if there is anything, let it do. But I do not get it.
  46. Bana: I do not get it. But I do get. There is none.
  47. Don: I
  48. Bana: whatever it is let it do. Because it is not.
  49. Don: okay
  50. Bana: okay



 

Comments