Can you get involved?

THERE IS ONE! 
  1. 7/1. 4:13 p.m. ok
  2. Bana: is there anything about it?
  3. Don: I can't really tell.
  4. Bana: then what is it?
  5. Don: it is
  6. Bana: okay
  7. Don: I'm not really sure. Uh huh! Hahaha πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ‘©‍πŸ”§ πŸ”Œ ❤️ πŸ’‹ πŸ™‰ I don't 
  8. Bana: good
  9. Don: is there anything about it?
  10. Bana: no
  11. Don: then what is it?
  12. Bana: I don't know.
  13. Don: are you insane?!
  14. Bana: no
  15. Don: can you get involved with it?
  16. Bana: get to it!
  17. Don: no!
  18. Bana: okay
  19. Don: I'm not really certain. 
  20. Bana: is there anything about it?
  21. Don: is there a person?
  22. Bana: no
  23. Don: is there anything about it?
  24. Bana: okay
  25. Don: is there anything about it?
  26. Bana: no
  27. Don: okay
  28. Bana: I'm not really certain. But I'm going to get involved. Is there a way? And is there a method?
  29. Don: no
  30. Bana: okay
  31. Don: is there anything about it?
  32. Bana: no
  33. Don: I can
  34. Bana: okay
  35. Don: if there is anything, let it do.
  36. Bana: okay
  37. Don: is there a guy? 
  38. Bana: no
  39. Don: if there is anything, let it do.
  40. Bana: okay
  41. Don: okay
  42. Bana: I 
  43. Don: no
  44. Bana: if there is anything, do.
  45. Don: no
  46. Bana: can you get involved?
  47. Don: no
  48. Bana: if there is anything, do.
  49. Don: okay
  50. Bana: no

Comments