What is the whole hold up?

CAN I GET INVOLVED? 
  1. 7/2. 4:59 p.m. ok
  2. Bana: did you get to it?
  3. Don: no
  4. Bana: is there anything about it?
  5. Don: no
  6. Bana: can I get to it?
  7. Don: I don't think so.
  8. Bana: are you available?
  9. Don: no
  10. Bana: can the guy get to it?
  11. Don: not really
  12. Bana: then what is it?
  13. Don: nothing
  14. Bana: then where?
  15. Don: nothing
  16. Bana: is there a guy?
  17. Don: no
  18. Bana: if there is involved to it, then rescue. Cuz I do not see.
  19. Don: okay 
  20. Bana: where is it?
  21. Don: no
  22. Bana: I 
  23. Don: okay
  24. Bana: there wouldn't be anything.
  25. Don: okay 
  26. Bana: I 
  27. Don: no
  28. Bana: what the F is it?!
  29. Don: is there anything about it?
  30. Bana: I
  31. Don: no
  32. Bana: you can't be anything. So what is it? Now!
  33. Don: there is a screw!
  34. Bana: okay 
  35. Don: I 
  36. Bana: no 
  37. Don: okay 
  38. Bana: why would it be so important?
  39. Don: there can't be anything.
  40. Bana: no 
  41. Don: I 
  42. Bana: okay 
  43. Don: no
  44. Bana: okay 
  45. Don: I 
  46. Bana: no
  47. Don: I 
  48. Bana: okay 
  49. Don: no
  50. Bana: I 

Comments